Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Someone Like You (Unsaid Words)

I heard that you're settled down that you've found a guy that you're married. Knowing you all the time told me that marriage wasn't necessary kinda makes me gag, but you always did shit that contrasted what you said. I heard that your dreams came true. I guess he gave you things that I couldn't give to you. Like the labels, and the big scene out in public. The unconditional love I had to offer wasn't enough for your ego. Or what you thought a relationship should be. Time and time again I sat around and thought you would change, when you had only decided to move on.

Old friend, the love of my life, why are you so shy ain't like you to hold back or hide from the light. Hell you were the light that brightened up the room. Is it because I've shown up and you can't hide your true feelings any longer, but here you stand about to make a decision that will ultimately destroy 3 lives. I hate turn up out the blue uninvited but I couldn't stay away I couldn't fight and I hoped that when you saw my face you'd be reminded it was over for me. I hope you understand it isn't for me because I think about you every single day of my life and I know you feel the same way by the look on your face.

But you know what, never mind I'll find someone like you I wish the best for you two. I know in the bottom of my heart that's an impossible task because there is no one like you and could never be. Don't forget me I beg and I'll remember you said sometimes it lasts in love and sometimes it hurts instead. That saying is the first and last thought of the day because those words were spoken from your mouth. And this is the point where it will hurt instead forever. Just don't forget me.

You know how the time flies seems like yesterday were the time of our lives we were born in a summer haze bound by our glory days. I mean I've only known you since I was 6 years old and you were my everything. You took a part of me, when I was first ready that you will always have with you. Now those are just memories that can only be held by the thought of you. All for us to move on. I really didn't wanna show up like this, but I wanted my face to be a reminder that for me this isn't over.

But like I said never mind I'll find someone like you, I really wish the best for you two. Nothing compares no worries or cares, regrets and mistakes are memories made. Who would've known how bittersweet this would taste. I mean just forget all the memories that we've made. They seem to mean nothing to you so I just have to move along. But you know what you would've thought this would actually feel like this.

But again I'll find someone like you I wish the best for you two. Live a happy fulfilled life and I will try. Don't forget me I beg and I'll remember you said sometimes is lasts in love and sometimes it hurts instead. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment